The Greatest Wealth Transfer

The Greatest Wealth Transfer

~A shift of demographics and finance.

“The Greatest Wealth Transfer” I have been hearing this term forever now. What does it mean? And what does it mean to you?

Many people have a different interpretations as to what is meant by this.

One common idea is the baby boomer generation is expected to transfer $30 trillion in wealth to younger generations over the next decade or two.

Others may refer to the US currently having the largest amount of UHNW wealth, in dollar value, expecting to be transferred in the next decades to countries like Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and Brazil. according to the Wealth-X and NFP Family Wealth Transfer Reports.

While other consider precious metals not only a safe haven but also a possible wealth transfer.

Myself being someone who is comfortable with volatility allows my personal journey to invest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Allowing me to be part of possibly the largest wealth transfer in history. WAGMI!

This right here is a means to transform the way the world operates not just for investors, but also for impacting everyone’s lives by solving real world issues with blockchain technology.

Here is a example how Intercoin can make a impact on social issues as well as prompting crypto to go mainstream.

3 Likes

Great points and when I think about this tremendous shift of capital and how it may impact my life, I realize some additional opportunities it may create for everyone now. We already can see all the new career opportunities in startups, different investment approaches and huge entrepreneurial plans that might come from these changes.

Most people already know that millennials are less willing to invest money in the stock markets than previous generations. And this is WHY I think we can witness a long-term shift of wealth into other areas around blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

2 Likes

The greatest wealth transfer in history has been the recent transfer from the 99% to a fraction of the 1%.

3 Likes

This concept of wealth transfer is also used to refer to a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the rich. Either way, imo, there may be hard times coming for a lot of people if they aren’t on the right side once the fog clears.

2 Likes