NFTs on TV's in 2022

If you thought 2021 was the year of innovation wait until 2022 is over then lets talk… Samsung just announced that 3 TVs for 2022 are being released with NFT trading capability. :exploding_head:

The Metaverse is rapidly changing and people are bringing new ideas to the table constantly. I wonder how this will affect NFT marketplace platforms or if they will be integrated into these specific model TV’s. Do you think Samsung is creating their own marketplace? Apple must be working behind the scenes because I have a feeling they are going to be next. Most people with Apple iPhones have apple pay which you can add your coinbase debit to so they are already almost there.

Loupe Art has been on Apple TV for years as an online gallery and features Artists work like my own on different channels through their app. I believe they were way ahead of their time.

Will there be a specific remote that you click on the NFT you like and purchase it right from your new tv? What do you think?

What sets Intercoin aside from others is that Artists will be able to create their own community currencies to use specifically for their art if they wish. Buyers and sellers can use it to buy, sell, trade NFTs and even set it up to reward collectors or people within that community. There can even be a fund through the Artists community coin to help Artists pay for art supplies such as paint, canvas, or even a new laptop because theirs broke down. I am looking forward to all the details for once its released :star_struck:

NFTremix App coming soon! http://nftremix.com/

4 Likes

Yes, @AlishaAnglinArt I totally agree with you on that and especially that Intercoin’s achievement of the first days of 2022 that NFT Factory contract is already deployed on Polygon/Matic and in some ways we are helping to shift the vision.
More details about the NFT Factory contract can be seen here

I was really impressed with the number of nonfungible tokens (NFT’s) sold on the layer-two protocol Polygon reached at just short of 2 million when I’ve seen it in today’s article on cointelegraph.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that about Samsung implementing NFT trading into some TVs. That’s huge and will upset the “NFTs are just a fad” folks :laughing:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Most of my family thinks I’m crazy for selling my Art NFTS for crypto. No matter how many times I explain it they think it’s a scam. So I wonder for once they see this in the news what they will think :joy:

2 Likes

Wow as much as I’m shocked, I’m not! All these big names are gonna change the industry a lot. They are not attached to ETH. They will look for the fastest cheapest solutions. I’m trying to imagine a year from now what the industry will look like. :thinking:

2 Likes

Absolutely! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So I wonder for once they see YOUR ART sold on their TV - what they will say then? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe they can have their own Samsung community tv/electronics owners coin through intercoin? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I am not sure but that would be nice! :joy:

1 Like